Thursday, May 14, 2009

Show on Sunday

Finally, I will be showing at a show! I decided at the last minute to enter the Stockton, CA show for this upcoming Sunday. It's so close, why not? I entered Puff Ball (SSD), Karate Chop (BJB) and Drama Queen (a Lionhead tort jr doe). It should be a nice easy day with only three rabbits. I few of my local friends are going, so it should be quite fun!

On the home front we have our first Convention junior litters being born:

PFF's Tonka (Tort) x THF Saynora doe (Brkn Chestnut)- 1 chestnut, 1 brkn orange, 2 brkn tort

Starlite's Jamba (Orange) x THF Saynora doe (Tort)- 2 torts

Legendary Aristocat (Tort) x Hillsongs Ezzmerelda (Siamese Sable)- 1 sable point, 1 tort, 1 seal (My first lionhead litter!)

It's very exciting seeing all the new babies sprouting up in the barn. I have several more litters due in the upcoming weeks. Crossing fingers for some nice babies to grow out and show some promise!

No comments: